Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Perfect Day

























I don't think Nate realized that he really loved me until he left St. George for California, because it was only about 3 months after he moved when we had "the talk" and decided we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. The long distance thing totally sucked. One weekend he would drive to Utah, the next weekend I would drive to Cali, then we would take a break for one weekend only to start it all over again. It was driving me crazy! He wanted to wait until September to get married, but I knew there was no way I was going to put up with that, so we got married June 2, 2007. It was the best day of my life so far. It couldn't have been more perfect!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Your blog is really cute!! I have some wedding pics for you guys that we had taken at your wedding I need to put them on a CD and send them to you!! Your honeymoon looked amazing!! And I am so excited about your baby!!