Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Baby Picture!




We had a doctor appointment today with our new ob. She was great! She pushed my due date back 2 days, so now we are expecting our first one on July 30th. We got a picture today. The baby looks a little alienish. To help you know what you are looking at if you are not sure, the round shape on the left is the baby's body, and the little black dot in the center is it's little heart. The shape on the right is the babys face, there are two black spots where the eyes are and a small black spot where the nose will form. Then along the bottom is the baby's little arm. So precious!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cousin Nate! Congrats on the baby! I can't believe you're going to be a dad! Love the blog!

Jason and Tawni said...

Cher!
I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw your comment on mine! Yeah! I added your link to my blog too so we are forever connected. By the way, I got your message the other night but I was in the NICU and I always have my phone turned on silent so I didn't know you called until later and then I have been busy and just kinds forgot to call you back! Whoops! Your baby picture is great, keep the updates coming!

Lisa Mc said...

I am so happy for you two, your baby look great!!! when will we know the sex of the baby? I hope all is well with you.

Jason and Tawni said...

I heard that you applied for my old job so I assumed that you were planning to move back to St. George. Have they started interviewing for it yet?

Lisa McIntyre said...

']['']\\]]][']\\44";';o cute!!! These pics are so exciting!!! Glad to see you everything figured out with the blog.

Lisa McIntyre said...

I think Grace left a little message at the beginning of my post for you!

lauren said...

i love your new blog update! how exciting about the baby tell nate i think its a girl!!!