Friday, June 20, 2008

My Little Boy in 3D






It looks like we've got a little chubster on our hands! If you look close you can already see the fat rolls on his little wrists! Today we had a 3D/4D ultrasound and it was amazing! I seriously cannot wait for this little guy to get here. I can't believe how crowded he is in there! And I'm complaining that I'm uncomfortable. The good news is he's got all 10 fingers and all 10 toes. It is amazing how much I already love him, it is so much different and more wonderful than I could've ever imagined!
Although it isn't 100% decided I am pretty sure he looks like, and so he will be, Hudson (Clark/David/Nate/Dane) Houston.

7 comments:

Cami and Shelby said...

Cher those pictures are so amazing! I can't wait to meet him either! I am so excited for you!
By the way I started a blog! YAY!
camiandshelby.blogspot.com!
Love you!

lauren said...

isnt it just amazing when we did our ultra sound i just cried, to cool to see the baby you have always dreamed of

Unknown said...

you know that most people think hudson houston is a hard alliteration! but i think its cuter than crap!your babys ADORABLE BY THE WAY!

Lisa Mc said...

I like Hudson to, I vote for Hudson Nathan Houston!! Hope all is well.

Jason and Tawni said...

Those pictures are awesome, isn't 3D pictures a great way to see your little one before they arrive? I love the chubby wrists too!

Unknown said...

cher check it out! i tagged you! find out what you have to do!

Mitch and Linda... said...

He is going to be adorable! I can't wait for him to get here! Looks like you had a fun shower! Let me know when you are in St. George!!