Monday, August 4, 2008

5 Days Too Many

So everyone keeps telling me to be patient, that when this baby finally is born I'll be wishing for the days when I was a giant whale! I really can't imagine that I will. He is just WAY too big to still be in my belly, and I don't know how he feels, but I'm completely uncomfortable! I'm concerned that the longer he stays the bigger he gets and I know he's probably already a small toddler!

Anyway, I'm doing my best to be patient. We did have a "false alarm" on Friday, went to the hospital, and then came home with no baby in the carseat. I know he's coming and probably by the end of the week he'll be here. I have another appointment tomorrow afternoon, and I'm really hoping she schedules me to be induced because if she doesn't I'm afraid that I might have a nervous breakdown! Are doctors sympathetic to pregnant women crying hysterically? I dunno, maybe they've seen it too many times for it to affect them!


Check back tomorrow afternoon for an update!

5 comments:

Chad and Brittany said...

I didn't know you had a little scare on friday? Hello I am your best friend/cousin and you did not tell me this. Cherlynn I need to know these kind of things! Anyway hope you have him soon.

Unknown said...

aww im sorry your SO BUMMED OUT CHER! i will pray for you! ill make sure to include that baby hudson gets here FAST!!

Lisa Mc said...

Cher, tell your Dr. your afraid he is getting so big that you won't be able to push him out! And you don't want a C- section!! I begged when Lauren was 10 days late!But the did it. Don't give in! Be strong! Go walking tonight! There is always castor oil~

lauren said...

well you better tell your dr. you might have to hurt her if she doesnt get the baby out soon you poor thing i cant imagine how you feel cause im dying at 36 weeks good luck

Lisa McIntyre said...

I say you just give it a shot and cry! What are they gonna do? They last thing they want is for a pregnant woman to go crazy after she tells them she wants the baby out now! If all else fails, tell them you are depressed...they'll get that baby out real quick! (j/k)