Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tag..sorta

So Brandi tagged me the other day, but I had already done that tag so I found this one to switch it up a little...

FirstsShare

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Shilo Richards
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I talked to him on MySpace about a year ago.
3. What was your FIRST time you drove like? It wasn't bad, of course it was in Cannonville, not the scariest place to drive!
4. What was your FIRST job? Maid at Bryce Pioneer Village
5. What was your FIRST car? '89 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Michaela
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Hudson, because he was crying
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Buckingham
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Mexico
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Tanya Munford and Holly Rich, yes we do still talk
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Tanya's
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Hudson
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was a server in a bunch of weddings, but as a bridesmaid in Triessa Ramsay's
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Fed Hudson
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton when I was 4
16. FIRST tattoo? Never
17. FIRST piercing? My ears, I was 6 months old
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Mexico
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Pinochio
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Amy Aland, Amber Stubbs, Amy Harris, Sara Slater, and Julie Stuart
23. FIRST funeral you attended? Mary Rich
24. Who was your FIRST kiss with? Josh Kincaid in 6th grade
25. What's the FIRST thing you do when getting on the computer? Check my blog and the blogs of my friends of course!

I tag anyone who wants to take a trip down memory lane and share

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Cher,
This totally makes me relive those memories in good old Cannonville/Bryce Valley.

Jason and Tawni said...

Ok, so I will admit that I have been a little slacker on reading blogs the past month. I kind of got obsessed with working on Stella's baby book and then with my new calling I don't have much spare time. But I did see your comment on Facebook about your new blog header so I had to check it out and I love it! I think you did a great job, it is cute!
Also, I am just finding out about the sleep situation with Hudson. I am racking my brain with trying to remember what I did to transition Stella to sleeping through the night. I believe she slept through the night when she hit 8 pounds (so for her that was when she was like 3-4 months old) and she has done great ever since. I will warn you that it's good that you have learned to let Hudson cry it out because when he starts teething you will have to go through it all over again. Well, maybe you will get lucky and you won't but at our house I would have to get up during the night and give Stella some teething tablets and then just walk out of the nursery and let her cry herself back to sleep. Also, when they figure out how to stand up in their crib it's a nightmare because when they wake up during the middle of the night they just stand up and cry. It took Stella a full week before she would stand up and then figure out how to sit back down and go to sleep. I let her cry it out and now it's no longer a problem. I do believe that you have to get them in a separate room from you though. They smell you and hear you even when you think you are being silent. They are smart. I have no idea what your current living situation is like but if the Houston's have a spare room or even a closet (basically something with a door) you should move his crib there. I stuck Stella in her own room the 2nd night we had her home from the hospital and have never looked back. I think that's what made her such a good sleeper. Also, just so you know, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now Stella sleeps from 7pm to 9am every night and still takes a hour and a half nap during the day. Stay strong and keep working on it, Hudson will pick it up. You just have to be determined to not give in when they cry because you know he's not hungry if you just fed him before bed. You can do it, I am sure he is getting close to sleeping through the night if he's not already.
Ok, so that was like the longest comment I have ever left anyone so I hope you feel special.
I love your Tag and I might have to try that one out. Also, I am free for lunch anytime next week. Let's get together for sure, we miss you guys!