So Brandi tagged me the other day, but I had already done that tag so I found this one to switch it up a little...
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Shilo Richards
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I talked to him on MySpace about a year ago.
3. What was your FIRST time you drove like? It wasn't bad, of course it was in Cannonville, not the scariest place to drive!
4. What was your FIRST job? Maid at Bryce Pioneer Village
5. What was your FIRST car? '89 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Michaela
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Hudson, because he was crying
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Buckingham
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Mexico
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Tanya Munford and Holly Rich, yes we do still talk
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Tanya's
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Hudson
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was a server in a bunch of weddings, but as a bridesmaid in Triessa Ramsay's
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Fed Hudson
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton when I was 4
16. FIRST tattoo? Never
17. FIRST piercing? My ears, I was 6 months old
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Mexico
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Pinochio
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Amy Aland, Amber Stubbs, Amy Harris, Sara Slater, and Julie Stuart
23. FIRST funeral you attended? Mary Rich
24. Who was your FIRST kiss with? Josh Kincaid in 6th grade
25. What's the FIRST thing you do when getting on the computer? Check my blog and the blogs of my friends of course!
I tag anyone who wants to take a trip down memory lane and share