Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 Years

It's hard to believe that 2 years ago today Nate and I were married. Sometimes it seems like much longer than that and other times it seems like it was just yesterday. It's amazing how much our lives have changed since this day!
I loved my cake so I had to include a picture of it!!
Happy anniversary babe. I love you for being the hard-working person you've become and for still being that kid you will always be. You're a wonderful father, thanks for always being willing to change poopy diapers and take Hudson when I need a little break.

3 comments:

lauren said...

happy anniversary!!

Janice Twitchell said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great one! Your pics are cute!

K,K and Tay said...

Congrats on 2 years! I have to say that your cake was FABULOUS!!! It was my most favorite cake ever...