Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hudson and a few others...

Here are a few pictures from some of our recent outings... Getting wood "over home" aka Cannonville area
Hudson stealing a drink from Grandpa Stew's GIANT soda jug

Waiting for Daddy, Cody, and Grandpa to finish loading the wood

A few weeks ago my parents were sealed in the St. George Temple. These are a few pictures from that day.
Hudson loves his little cousin Rylee.

Upside down sunglasses boy

Grandma and Hudson love spending time together


Roses taste yummmmmmmy

4 comments:

Chad and Brittany said...

Fun pictures. Looks like the wood trip was a delight. That is neat:)

Katidid said...

Hudson is so Cute! I love the picture of him looking over the car seats to watch the trailer being loaded. I'm so happy for your mom and dad, tell her Hi for me!
PS
I check your countdown everyday to see how much longer until you find out about baby number two. :)

Lori said...

Well.. I Love You and miss you and that is all!!
Auntie

Amber Burton said...

What a stinken' cute little boy. He is totally adorable. We need to get together.