I just want to kinda give a little update on the Houston baby situation... We have a problem... He's too comfortable, and doesn't seem to be in a great hurry to make his grand entrance. Last week at my appointment I had dialated to 1 1/2 and was 30% efaced and I was so sure he would be coming early... But today at my appointment I learned that I have only progressed to a 2 and 50%. Now, if you know me, and my lack of patience, this is NOT fast enough progress!! My doctor informed me today that if I do go passed my due date one week they will schedule to induce me either one or two days beyond that, which does mean the LATEST I could have him would be August 8th, and man does that seem like a loooooong ways away! If Kami, Lauren, and/or Jodee have their babies before me I might have a nervous breakdown!
As far as a name goes, we are still not 100% decided, but we are leaning toward Hudson Nate. That could all change tomorrow though!!