Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Lane

I saw this game on Becky's blog and since I'm a lazy blogger these days it seemed like a fun post!

Here are the directions....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you!

2 comments:

Cody said...

Our first real hangout was with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer, Vegas, and that totally awesome hippie chick that Nate and I danced with. Oh so many memories that I just won’t blog about. Unless you really want me to???

lauren said...

when is that baby coming...