Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gross!!! Help me please!

We have discovered that our poor little Sadie has fleas, yes fleas. We took her to Petco to get groomed and she must've picked them up there because she is never around other dogs. It is basically the most disgusting thing I have ever had to deal with, only I don't know how to deal with it. I mean I know that I can go buy medicine for her, which I will be doing first thing in the morning, but I keep reading online that once they are in your house they are incredibly difficult to get rid of. I'm so worried that they are going to get on Hudson. Can they do that, go from dogs to humans? I seriously have no idea. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has had to deal with fleas before. I'm seriously so grossed out! I feel like there are bugs crawling all over my skin! YUCKYYYYY!!!

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

Hai friend, Your blog is very nice and you had good content!
Stayed to built a blog that was useful for visitor and always thought to publish content that was great. Heeee, just support you…………………

Hope u have a great day!

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com