Monday, September 8, 2008

It's gonna be a long one!


Where does the time go? Hudson is a month old today, which means Nate had to go back to work. It seemed like 4 weeks would be FOREVER when he decided to take that much time off, but I swear I blinked and it was over!

We got back from our Utah trip on Saturday. We had a great time visiting friends and family, and even though we were there for 2 weeks we didn't get to see everyone! I'm just hoping that some of the places where we applied start calling and we can get moved back soon.

Here are some of the pictures from our trip...


Hudson's first time in the pool with his daddy!



I'm tellin' ya, he's already a punk rock baby!

Hudson got to make lots and lots of new friends like Aaron and Alyssa...




and Stella and Jax... Ok this was definitely a play date for me! I have MISSED my girlfriends in Utah so of course we had to get together for lunch at Poncho and Lefty's... We were short one friend though, and we definitely missed Torie!





On Saturday August 30th we had a barbecue for Hudson at my mom's house. It was a lot of fun. The Munford's (minus Tanya) and the Meinkey's came over from Hatch, and Dave and Judy made the trip clear from St. George... Awww the power of a grandchild!




Hudson got to spend time with his Great Grandparents



Nate and I let Grandma Jean babysit while we took a short little hike to Mossy Cave. I am SOOO out of shape!





While we were in Utah Nate celebrated his 26th birthday. We went to Texas Roadhouse, our first time there and we will definitely go back. I promised him that I wouldn't tell the server that it was his birthday, but Dave, Judy, and Ashlee were with us. None of them made that promise so he got to ride the "birthday saddle." He was a good sport about it, but getting him to go OUT for dinner next year might take some serious bribing!



We attempted to get some family pictures at Kiddie Kandids, but everytime the camera was pointed at him Hudson started crying. I guess we'll try again in a few days!






On the way back to Cali we stopped in Vegas to introduce Hudson to more family. We got to see Aaron, Jodi and Zoe at the Browne's, then we stopped at Bob and Lisa's and got to see Josh, Lisa, and the girls. Grace kept kissing Hudson on the head, but because my camera is a dinosaur it was too slow and missed the kisses!








6 comments:

Amy said...

K, i feel bad that you dont have a picture of me holding that handsome little devil. Whats the deal?
Maybe next time.
It was great to see you and baby Hudson. He is darling. I cant wait till your back.
Love ya,
Amy

Cher said...

Sorry Amy!! We saw sooo many people who I didn't get pictures of and I feel really bad now looking back. I guess we'll just have to come back and get some pictures!

Chad and Brittany said...

Thank you for posting a blog. I love it. It looks like you had a very good time on your trip. I wish we could've hung out more. I love how he is already a punk rocker. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't wait for you to move back! I miss you freakin face too!!!!

beck said...

so fun! I love that you had so much fun! It was so good to see you! You look so good! That pink shirt is super cute! Love ya!

Unknown said...

aww i love baby hudson! i wish i could have been there to see him! man alive is that baby cute!

Jason and Tawni said...

I feel so privilidged that I was able to see you guys when you were here! I know that we hung out for hours that day but it still went by too fast! Hudson looks so cute and you and your little family are so adorable!