Friday, September 12, 2008

One-Month Check-up






Today was Hudson's one-month well baby check-up, and the first time he has been to the doctor without BOTH of his parents. Nate has gone back to work so for about 9 hours a day Hudson and I get lots of one-on-one time, and today the beginning of that time was spent at the doctor. I'm not crazy about his pediatrician; I would love to find someone else, but I keep thinking we can wait it out until we get moved.
The good news is....
Hudson is in the 50th percentile for his age in both weight and height. He's weighing in at 10 lbs exactly, and is 21.5 inches tall now. He is a healthy, strong little man! He started smiling at us on Tuesday and I have attempted to get some pictures, but as I have already complained about, my camera is suuuuuper slow and I have yet to get a good smiling picture.

And the bad news...





Ok, so I know that these immunizations are probably much more traumatic for the mom than they are for the baby, but it seriously broke my heart when my innocent little boy made that horribly sad face and didn't take a breath for several seconds!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww cher thats SO GOOD to hear that hudson is doing so well! but it must have broken your heart to see him get the immunizations?those pictures broke my lil heart!

Sylvia said...

I hate the immuniztions too. And not to make it worse on you but it dosn't get any better I actually think it gets worse because they start to look at you like you did it and that sucks... I'm glad he is good and Healthy he sure is a cutie...