Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Tag

25 Things – Couple EditionThis is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your significant other, not just you. Then tag whoever you want to do this! Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

♥ What are your middle names? I don't have one, Nate's is Clark
♥ How long have you been together? 4 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? A few months
♥ Who asked who out? We never really had a "first date" we just kept hanging out more and more
♥ How old are each of you? He's 26, I'm 28
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? His, cuz I don't have any
♥ Do you have any children together? 1 AMAZING little boy
♥ What about pets? Our first baby, Sadie
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Him playing when I want to spend time together
♥ Did you go to the same school? Not even close
♥ Are you from the same home town? Hardly!!
♥ Who is the smartest? We are pretty evenly matched in the brains department, we're just smart in different areas
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me for sure
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Cafe Rio probably
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Maui for our Honeymoon
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Him for sure
♥ Who has the worst temper? I get mad faster, but he gets angrier if pushed
♥ Who does the cooking? Me mostly, he'll do breakfast on Sunday though.
♥ Who is more social? Probably him, at least he makes friends easier than I do.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Definitely him. He has OCD that is worsening every day!
♥ Who is the more stubborn? We are both incredibly stubborn, but I can admit it, he can't
♥ Who hogs the bed? He does, we need a king!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Technically me, cuz I get up with Hudson at 2 am, and 5 am, but he gets up and stays up earlier
♥ Where was your first date? I guess Mesquite, at least that was where we went the night of our first kiss...
♥ Who has the bigger family? He does
♥ Do you get flowers often? Twice, in 4 years. Pathetic right??
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We alternate
♥ Who is more jealous? Me, I think its a girl thing
♥ How long did it take to get serious? 2 years...I didn't think he would ever decide to settle down then BOOM out of the clear blue he started talking about marriage
♥ Who eats more? He does, but it LOOKS like I do
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Usually me, He's great to help out though.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? I have more practice
♥ Who drives when you are together? Him, because I HATE how he backseat drives!!

I tag all of you lovely lovebirds!! Happy Valentines Day

No comments: